• Performs audit procedures, based on audit programs and instruction assigned by the Audit Manager.
• Ensures that audit reports and information is accurate, reliable, concise, complete and timely submitted to the immediate superior.
• Conducts inventory reconciliation of physical count made.
• Maintains open communication with the immediate superior.
• Performs other related duties as may be directed by the immediate superior from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Audit or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of work experience as Internal/External Auditor.
• Experience in financial audit and inventory is an advantage.
• Must be able to handle pressure, honest , reliable and have strong personality.
• Has good writing and reporting skills.
• Must be familiar with various audit techniques and procedures.