Information and Network Manager
• Plans, controls and supervises the daily activities of the department.
• Exercises configuration management and control; keeps track of all devices that are attached to the network and maintains the pertinent
information in an inventory database.
• Supervises all fault documentation, tracking and reporting of all errors that occur on the network.
• Liaises with public communication service providers on the set-up/expansion of the communications network.
• Directs network management functions including planning, design and implementation of the communications network infrastructure.
• Directs disaster recovery tasks in cases of either partial or total communications network failure.
• Performs other related duties as may be directed by the immediate superior from time to time.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering.
• Must have at least 5 years of related experience in liaising with local telcos in relation with establishing/handling of LAN and WAN networks.
• Must have an extensive experience in configuring routers, switches and other network devices.
• Must have good experience in handling inventories.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent team player, trustworthy, patient and has strong leadership ability.