• Plans and organize the work of Internal Audit Department.
• Establishes and implements internal audit plans, policies and procedures.
• Reviews and approves audit strategies, programs and procedures for specific audit assignments.
• Supervises the work and activities of Audit Staff.
• Prepares and submits audit reports to the Vice President summarizing results of audit activities.
• Performs assigned audit duties in manner that reflects high professional standards and compliance with the guidelines of Auditing standards.
• Maintains a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and ensures best practice is always considered.
• Carries-out special investigations referred by top management on issues requiring strict confidentiality.
• Performs other related duties as may be directed by the immediate superior from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Audit or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in similar position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in using a computerized accounting software/system.
• A certification of CPA, CIA is preferred.