• Perform day-to-day recording and posting of general and subsidiary ledger entries, including accruals and reversals.
• Prepares Financial reports such as financial statements, budget, and forecasts.
• Liaises with auditors and other departments as required.
• Prepares operational and risk reports for management analysis.
• Maintain documentation of work processes.
• Prepare general accounts analysis and reconciliations including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals, and prepaid expenses
• Performs other related duties as may be directed by the immediate superior from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy, preferably CPA.
• At least 2 years of work experience in general accounting (GA) function including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and financial reports.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Knowledgeable in using a computerized accounting software/system.
• It can do multi-tasking.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.